Friday, June 12, 2015

Wedding breakfast high tea

By now everyone knows how much I love a wedding so I was delighted when the Bride to be asked me to organise a breakfast High Tea for her bridal party and family.
 
I arrived at the mothers home at 7am ready to go, the girls spent their morning sipping tea, eating breakfast treats and taking turns for hair & makeup, the morning was very relaxed and flowed nicely.
 
The breakfast High Tea was a first for Petite Pippin, we tailored the menu to suit the time of day and I even popped by the night before to set up just to ensure I wasn't under anyone's feet on the morning of the wedding.
 
The girls looked amazing and my only disappointment was I didn't get to see the Bride in her dress but I will be following this up.
 
Below are the photos of this elegant High Tea, the menu included;
  • Bircher Muesli Cups
  • Oatmeal, Fruit Choc Chip Rounds
  • Banana Bread with Mascarpone
  • Petite Scones
  • Ham, Cheese, Tomato Croissants
  • Bacon, Egg Cottage Cheese, Spring Onion Muffins
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment