Sunday, November 3, 2013

High Tea in the Mechanics workshop

Well, what can I say, this was such a fun afternoon in a different environment to what Petite Pippin are used to.  When I first met this client to discuss her 60th birthday celebration she only had one request "no beige please".  I knew from that moment we were going to have a lot of fun!!!
 
Her husband kindly opened his man cave to family and friends, while their son played gorgeous acoustic songs to entertain all guests (and us).   Toasts were made from milk jars filled with iced tea and the afternoon was effortlessly casual.
 
I highly recommend the cover band No One Knows for anyone who has a function coming up (their cover of Otis Redding's Sitting on the dock of the bay certainly set the tone for the day)
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Im really lucky to find you post! You are surely doing a right thing. After carefully reading, I find that your article interest me. Do you drink Chinese Tea as me? Where you usually get your tea and teapots? Local mall or tea related websites?

    ReplyDelete