Saturday, August 3, 2013

Spiridon Louis High Tea

I awoke during the night to what seemed like a torrential down pour and all I could think about was the Sunday High Tea function and how will I keep everything dry whilst setting up.  A few hours later we were greeted by birds happily chirping and the sun peeking through the blinds. A cool Sunday morning with an icy chill in the air but at least the sun is out....great day for Eskimos, however I would rather be in a warm and inviting home hosting a high tea!!

Today I have a local high tea in Berwick, a 50th birthday party. Instead of wine tasting we will have a tea tasting from the lovely TWG selection of teas. A Singapore based boutique tea shop with over 1000 different blends from all over the globe.  I have selected some of my favourites for the Petite Pippin menu, however I must say the most popular is the New York Breakfast from the Haute Couture range.  A beautiful black tea with a rich malty sweetness


No comments:

Post a Comment