Friday, March 8, 2013

Petite Pippin Official Launch

Well it only took me a week to sit down and update my blog! Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who attended the official Petite Pippin High Tea in Your Home launch to sample local tasty treats and fine teas from all around the world!  I am glad to hear everyone had a wonderful time and also very flattered with the feedback you all provided xxoo.

Below are some of the pictures from the day, further snap shots available on Petite Pippin facebook page.














by Aimees Creative Cupcakes











1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Architectural Walkthrough
    Architectural Visualization
    Architectural Rendering
    3D Animation
    Product Animation
    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete